Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Troll in the Central Park



This is one of my childhood favorite show.. My mom say me and my sis like to watch this over and over again. Plus we sing along with the show.. haha..

I only can find this clip and I like this song the most! Absolutely Green(the song I used to sing along)

Story:
A troll name Stanley who got a green thumb and by a touch he can *blink* flowers. But there this evil queen with a gray/black thumb and can turn things to stone. And she hated flowers.
So the evil queen create a mass in the city, Just before she turn into a flower ball, she turn Stanley into a stone.
Amazingly and I can't remember how that little boy do that snap and turn his finger green and save Stanley.

Haha. I think the ending is too green already. haha.

Okies who got LD player... so we can watch this show together. =)

1 comment:

Geremiah Elijah said...

Oh and absolutely green~~~